- All students must be at least 18 years or older and give proof of a high school diploma or GED to be enrolled.
- You must be in good physical condition including good eyesight. While physical handicaps do not preclude you from admission to the school, individuals with physical handicaps should consult with a school director to determine if the training requirements can be accomplished.
- You should be able to read, write, and understand English.
It is strongly advised that your vision is tested and corrected prior to the program start date. This is not a requirement but this will assist you in being successful in your welding program.
All students must have the following in place before starting any of the programs offered at Elite Welding Academy.
- Complete an enrollment agreement and pay the $100.00 registration fee
- Read and sign the State of Ohio Student Disclosure Form
- Provide a copy of a high school diploma or GED and be at least 18 years of age
- Provide payment for the first level of the program. If you are not paying cash, then all loan documents or sponsoring agency documents must be completed and on file before the first day of class.
- Attend class on the scheduled “first day” with steel toed boots and proper clothing
- It is suggested, but not required, to have a vision test before entering class.
Structural and Pipe Welding Enrollment Form, pdf
Elite has classes starting in January, March, May, July, September, and November for the Structural and Pipe Welding Program. This course is 1000 hours, 26 weeks long and 40 hours per week.
Elite Welding Academy requires a $100.00 registration fee in order to process your application and to secure your spot in the program. If you interrupt your training for more than 12 months, you must apply to reenter the training program. Additional fees may be charged when you reapply.
Elite Welding Academy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnic origin or religion.
Placement Completion Stats 2011-2015